This presentation is for an audience of UHNW individuals with a strong interest in the 2020 elections and a potential interest in serving in some capacity (e.g., seeking to become an Ambassador), and will address the following topics.
• Understanding the appointments and nominations process
• Vetting process and political considerations
• Security clearances and background checks
• Financial disclosure requirements
• Conflicts of interest
• Ethics agreements and remedying conflicts
• U.S. Senate confirmation